Wednesday 24 February 2010

I feel inclined to blow my mind .Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Well all I can say today is bluergh!

Im in a real dilema over my outfit today, I really dont know about this top. Ive tried various ways of wearing it, mostly tucked into flared jeans, but today I decided to team it with my trusty skinnies. But I just dont know if I feel right in it? Maybe I need to get rid? I do love it for its hippy style and comfy shape. Firstly I tried it with a wide slouchy belt worn low on my hips, then tried it without....mmmmm dunno, this it makes me look too big...what do you think? Keep it or ebay it? If you had this top how would you wear it?

Along with my skinny jeans I wore my flat moccasin stlye boots with tassles, a green and cream disk necklace and a pair of silver buttefly earrings.

Baking didnt get underway yesterday so thats the job for this afternoon plus I have bought more veg to make a batch of soup.....may upload some pics of my muffins later if they turn out ok.


Excuse the orbs on the main shots they are always tons when I take a pic in my living room lol








8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the top..I don't think it does anything for your lovely figure either with or without the belt..(that wasn't supposed to sound mean)..but i love the necklace and boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I appreciate the comments I think I have to agree with you....its so pretty in real life though....but tough love is needed I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very difficult top to wear well; like Char, I'm inclined to say that it adds bulk and hides your figure, even with the belt. Sorry, m'dear!

    Love the necklace also, so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I'm liking it, being an old hippy kaftans are so my style.
    I prefer it without the belt and reckon you should try it with a very long, pendant necklace rather than the pretty choker, this would introduce a longer silhouette (if that makes sense).
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well after much deliberation its gone in the bin- before you all faint it was only 99p from ebay so not much lost! It would have been nicer if it was longer it just didnt feel right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. I appreciate what you mean about it not being particularly flattering but tops like that aren't meant to be. If it is slightly see through you will see your figure through the fabric anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon sorry for not commenting on your blog, it doesn't seem to come up on my updates...the last update I've had is your valentines post. Have you changed your blog name?? PM me on MSE if you know how can fix it, I'm missing out on your outfits :(

    Queenie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think I've fixed it, I deleted you and then refollowed you, if that makes sense?

    Anyway...look forward to seeing more of you now I'll get updates Hurrah!

    And as for this outfit I think it's fab actually, I'd have maybe gone for darker jeans and lost the choker myself and I think it looks better without the belt. having said all that if you don't like it or feel comfortable in it, ebay it and get some ££ to put towards something you love :)

    Queenie xx

    ReplyDelete