Thursday 18 February 2010

So what am I now I'm love last home, I'm all of the soft words I once owned

Happy Thursday everyone...almost the weekend wohoo!

Firstly thanks to everyone for their kind words and messages on yesterdays post. It really wasnt the reason I did it but Im glad I didnt depress you all too much! I woke up with a much more positive attitude this morning. The issues havent gone away they will probably always be there but I realised Im on my way to working it all out.

Anyway a quickie outfit post tonight as its late (well late for me!) and I really should be ebaying (selling not buying...yet).

I broke my no jeans rule though (but as it want offically cast in stone it doenst matter) but this was only because we woke to snow this morning! Only a little bit but still! i think you can see Im looking much happier in these then I have the past few days...your comments have really boosted me so thank you! And check it out a new pic location lol


Anyway casual as ever I wore: Skinny jeans- New Look via ebay,Long sleeve white tshirt for warmth! Long boyfriend shirt Peacocks, Wide elastic waist belt: erm think this was from ebay too.... oh dear too much ebay again......excuse the evil looking cat in the background thats just our Alfie :)




I left my hair to dry naturally today so its all curly and I pinned it up at both sides was a nice natural look.




My signature butterfly was around my neck in this beauty 3d effect pewter one.



My huge leopard print sequin bag that takes all the stuff I need for a day out with the kids!



And a shot of my trusty Aldo brown biker boots that I got from ebay. these have seen me through all the bad weather since I got them at the end of November.





So there you go like I said just a quickie but I will endevour to post more tomorrow. Bye for now! xx

4 comments:

  1. <3 the title, Skunk Anansie FTW! You look very pretty today and Alfie, while being a little evil, is adorable, B&W cats are so cute. I love the pendant, so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your hair is amazing - I'm impressed it does that naturally! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you....I love Skunk Anansie, Skin has such an amazing voice- and yes my hair does do that naturally with the help of some (ie lots) of mousse...so very 80's haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and those boots are lovely. Great outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete