Sunday 14 February 2010

Happiness hit her like a train on a track

Happy Valentines Day everyone!





We dont "do" Valentines (which I wont go into here! lol) but hope you all had a pleasant day.

Dressed so casually today theres no point in having a pic but thought I would share my recent ebay purchase...a lovely summer dress with what was described as a "seagull print" but I think it looks much more like a flock of swallows....bargain-agogo at 3.50 inclusive of postage- cant wait to get it! Hopefuly we will get a summer this year!

2 comments:

  1. I have that dress in pinky/red, but it seems to have got lost inbetween moving house! Hopefully I can find it as it is so pretty! You got it for such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely beautiful, what a brilliant bargain!

    ReplyDelete